[Gluster-devel] Regression with brick multiplex turned on failing or aborted

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Sat May 27 09:27:22 UTC 2017

On Sat, 27 May 2017 at 09:55, Nigel Babu <nigelb at redhat.com> wrote:

> FYI: There are now emails to gluster-maintainers@ about this. If you'd
> like to help diagnose/fix the problems, please see the job and logs here:
> https://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-with-multiplex/

Thank you Nigel for taking this up. It definitely helps to track if any of
the recent changes has caused regression in brick mux feature. I've been
following the reports (and so as Jeff I believe). Currently there are two
failures which every run will report.

./tests/bugs/glusterd/bug-1406411-fail-add-brick-on-replica-count-change.t

./tests/features/trash.t

Both the failures are RCAed and expect these failures to be fixed in
few days time. Nigel did brought to my notice about one of the run
where it was waiting on some LVM setup too long and then the run was
aborted, but I'm notsure if brick mux has anything to do with it. Any
other aborted runs Nigel?

> --
> nigelb

- Atin (atinm)