[Gluster-devel] Script to detect/analyze ref leaks

Sonal Arora sarora at redhat.com
Tue May 23 12:22:13 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I have been working to debug ref leaks (In reference to this :
http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2014-September/042293.html
).

The following scripts can be utilized to detect leaked code paths.
https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17368/

Its very easy to use. A read me is provided to understand the script and
try it.

Plus a short video is prepared to get a quick glimpse of this :
https://youtu.be/86BoQRHfZkA

I hope it would reduce the time, efforts to debug the affected code paths.
By this approach, the search space will get reduced significantly.

Reviews/suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks

Best
-Sonal