[Gluster-devel] How rebalance volume without changing layout?

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Fri May 19 17:22:06 UTC 2017

Hi
Is it any way to rebalance a volume without any change in layout? (for
example the layout changed before and now just need rebalance)
I test rebalance and rebalace force, they change the layout.
I could not do this rebalance for each file in a directory in client side
from a setxattr because conf->defrag has null value. If I change the
dht_init for initialization conf->defrag, I get error.