[Gluster-devel] tests/bugs/gfapi/bug-1447266/bug-1447266.t

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Mon May 15 13:25:19 UTC 2017

<not related to the gerrit dependency part>

Apologies, Niels pointed this out on Friday to me, and I spent sometime
reviewing the same.

There were/are still some inconsistencies in the GFAPI output when
relative paths are used, so did not submit this. The patch itself does
not hurt, so as it is merged, it is fine.

Shyam