[Gluster-devel] Questions on github

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Tue May 9 11:13:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

I would first like to see the habit of developers filing github issues
for features that they are working on and are also thinking about in the
near future.

When we have that practice in place, taking it forward for bugs, and
questions would work better.

Currently we are still on the gaining mindshare for the former. If, as
maintainers, we can do this better, taking up the latter is easier.

Shyam