[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] [DHT] The myth of two hops for linkto file resolution

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Fri May 5 05:02:53 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

I understand the importance of performance numbers. But, I am tied up with other things :). We can measure them when we really need this information. If you (or anyone else) have anything lined up which needs this data, please let me know and I can devote sometime to provide it. Till then, Other things take high priority.

regards,
Raghavendra