[Gluster-devel] DHT xlator, read and write a file during creating a new file

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:27:16 UTC 2017

Hi

I  test getfattr -d -m. -e hex ' <path > but i get different result:
getfattr: Removing leading '/' from absolute path names
# file: data/brick1/gv2/c
trusted.gfid=0xae8c02978686440dac3754880dde5b93
trusted.glusterfs.dht=0x000000010000000000000000ffffffff00000000

maybe it is  better to create a new question a bout detail of directory
divided by brik!