[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Don't allow data loss via add-brick (was Re: Add single server)

Mahdi Adnan mahdi.adnan at outlook.com
Mon May 1 19:08:46 UTC 2017

I first encountered this bug about a year ago, and lost more than 100 VM.

Sharding is essential to VM datastores and i think Gluster is't that useful without this feature for VMs.

I appreciate all the hard work that the developers putting on this bug, but i think a warning in CLI or something would be really helpful for Gluster users until the fix is ready.

--

Respectfully
Mahdi A. Mahdi