[Gluster-devel] DHT xlator, read and write a file during creating a new file

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Tue May 2 12:00:33 UTC 2017

Hi

I want to use a file as a counter when I create a file in dht xlator.
I mean, after creating a new file,  I want open a file in the same
directory with a special name, read that, update the counter and write
back.
I think for this purpose I  should open in dht_create_cbk, read in
dht_open_cbk and write in dht_readv_cbk.
I think I should use dht_open , dht_readv and dht_writev. Maybe I could
create inputs for these function expect frame! is it correct to use the
frame fro dht_create function?

Is this scenario correct or there is better way?