[Gluster-devel] Some problems while installing gluster REST api

孙昊 sunhao at open-fs.com
Thu Mar 23 11:14:06 UTC 2017

Dear sir,I'm a student learning how to use gluster REST api,and I've already set up a cluster with 3 virtual machines installed CentOS 7.Also I've made service glusterd running on my virtual machines.I did every step according to the README file on website https://github.com/gluster/restapi,but when i committed command "make install", the system showed me something as follows:
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `glusterrest.py', needed by `install-restapiPYTHON'.  Stop.

I cannot find file glusterrest.py anywhere.Please tell me what I should do to get over this situation.Thanks.

Respectfully yours,sunhao