[Gluster-devel] Read-only option for a replicated (replication for fail-over) Gluster volume

Mackay, Michael mackay at progeny.net
Tue Mar 21 21:01:00 UTC 2017

At the risk of repeating myself, the POSIX file system underpinnings are not a concern – that part is understood and handled.

I’m also not asking for help to solve this problem, again, to be clear.  SE Linux is not an option.  To summarize the point of my post:

I’ve gotten what I want to work.  I have a small list of code changes to make it work.  I wish to find out if the Gluster community is interested in the changes.

Thanks
Mike