[Gluster-devel] Maintainers 2.0 Proposal

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 16:31:28 UTC 2017

Hi all,
In the interest of keeping this moving, we'll be taking feedback on this
thread until April 15th.
Anything come to mind that you want to say on this?

I'll be at Vault next week if you'd like to have a conversation about this
in person before putting your feedback on the mailing list, but deadline of
April 15th for revisions on how we're changing our maintainers process.
 - amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead