[Gluster-devel] Dashboards

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Mar 13 11:10:08 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

We had this discussion a while ago about having dashboards inside Gerrit.
I tried to get it working and couldn't back then. I've finally got it working.
It seems to be very useful for release maintainers after a release has been
branched. I have two dashboards for 3.10 and 3.8, both of which are our
currently maintained releases. I've used the query that Shyam provided for 3.10
and copied that over for 3.8 and master.

The master dashboard is a little noisy because we tend not to abandon merges.
This means there's plenty of patches over the years that are still lying
around. I could set an age limit for the query, but that will only make it
easier for patches to slip through the cracks. If you have a patch there that
you don't want to pursue anymore, please abandon them.

https://review.gluster.org/#/admin/projects/glusterfs,dashboards

--
nigelb