[Gluster-devel] Bugs with incorrect status

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Mar 8 13:16:47 UTC 2017

On Wed, Mar 08, 2017 at 05:48:52PM +0530, Mohammed Rafi K C wrote:

You may snip unrelated contents :)

> > 1207215 (mainline) ON_QA: Data Tiering:Remove brick on a tier volume fails
> >   ** rkavunga at redhat.com: No change posted, but bug 1207215 is in ON_QA **
> Niels,
>
> I didn't understand why this bug on this list. I had commented the patch
> details, but there is no patch information from the gerrit script
> because the patch has been sent as part of another bug. Both bug has the
> same patch but they are different . So Can I just close this ?

The script that creates this report has some logic to search for patches
in Gerrit. If there is no "BUG: 1207215" in the commit message (or
topic), it will most likely not be able to find it.

The easiest is probably to close it as a duplicate of 1205624 and
mention that the reported problems are different, but the posted patch
fixes both.

Thanks,
Niels