[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Announcing release 3.11 : Scope, schedule and feature tracking

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Fri Mar 3 10:53:14 UTC 2017

On 02/28/2017 08:47 PM, Shyam wrote:
> We should be transitioning to using github for feature reporting and
> tracking, more fully from this release. So once again, if there exists
> any confusion on that front, reach out to the lists for clarification.

I see that there was a discussion on this on the maintainers ML [1]. If
it is not too late or if I may cast vote as a non-maintainer, I prefer
to have bugzilla  for tracking bugs and the users ML for queries. I see
many 'issues' on the github page which are mostly candidates for
gluster-users ML.

Regards,

Ravi

[1] http://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/maintainers/2017-February/002195.html