[Gluster-devel] Registration and CfP open for Gluster Summit 2017

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Fri Jun 30 19:17:53 UTC 2017

I'm delighted to announce that registration and the call for proposals
for Gluster Summit 2017 in Prague, CZ is open.

We're changing it up a bit this year, anyone can register, and if
you'd like to apply for travel funding, please indicate this on the
registration form. Don't worry, you'll get a copy of your responses.
I'll be following up with the folks who indicate they're applying for
travel funding separately. Visa letters will also be a separate
application.

Registration:
https://goo.gl/forms/pry9xjnXz434urOo2

Call for Proposals:
Your submission should be a proposal for a 25 minute talk, a 5 minute
lightning talk, or a collaborative birds of a feather conversation.
Submitters should consider audience takeaways as well as how this
proposal will move the Gluster project forward.
We'll be accepting proposals until July 31st.
Accepted proposals will be notified the week of July 31st.
https://goo.gl/forms/1oM0nJgp1h0Zs3Z92

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead