[Gluster-devel] need reviews

Amar Tumballi atumball at redhat.com
Wed Jun 21 10:48:52 UTC 2017

On Mon, May 29, 2017 at 1:11 PM, Hari Gowtham <hgowtham at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to get reviews on the following patches.
>
> https://review.gluster.org/#/c/15740/5
> https://review.gluster.org/#/c/15503/
> https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17137/
> https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17328/

I see that one of the patches above is merged, and other 3 are more of
glusterd/cli changes. I propose that we take these in for 'master' branch
for now (as in if there are no -1 from reviewers) as each of these are an
improvement over previous options available.

As we have around 25 days or so for release 3.4 cut-off, can handle any
issues coming up because of it.

Others, any thoughts? If no major concerns, can we proceed on these quickly.

Regards,
Amar

> Regards,
> Hari Gowtham.