[Gluster-devel] Self-heal on read-only volumes

Karthik Subrahmanya ksubrahm at redhat.com
Fri Jun 16 11:25:52 UTC 2017

Hi Xavi,

In my opinion it can not be called as a bug, it is kind of an improvement
to the read-only and WORM translators.
The solution to this is to identify the internal FOPs and allowing them to
pass, even the read-only or WORM options are enabled.
The patch [1] from Kotresh resolves this issue, which is currently under
review.

[1] https://review.gluster.org/#/c/16855/

Regards,
Karthik