[Gluster-devel] [Qusetions] How profile affect glusterfs performance?

Xie Changlong xiechanglong.d at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 02:44:10 UTC 2017

在 6/5/2017 6:30 PM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri 写道:
> I meant what are you using gluster for? VM workload or image/video file
> creation or lots of small files etc etc.

1) We use glusterfs for general purpose, no limit to image/video file
creation or small files etc.

2) We just want a low performance affect way to calculate each brick's
iops/bandwidth for the upper layer management app. BTW, is there any
other way to get iops/bandwith for each brick besides profile?

--
Thanks
     -Xie