[Gluster-devel] Adding one variable to inode structure

Tahereh Fattahi t28.fattahi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 04:25:23 UTC 2017

Assume that one client wants to search it's directories for video files.
 I want use something that helps this client to search just directories
that have this kind of file.
like a extended attribute, but I want this attribute be set by server not
by client.
I dont know which xlator is suitable for this work.

On Mon, Jun 5, 2017 at 7:13 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkarampu at redhat.com