[Gluster-devel] Who's using OpenStack Cinder & Gluster? [ Was Re: [Gluster-users] Fwd: Re: GlusterFS removal from Openstack Cinder]

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 18:57:58 UTC 2017

Joe,

Agree with you on turning this around into something more positive.

One aspect that would really help us decide on our next steps here is the
actual number of deployments that will be affected by the removal of the
gluster driver in Cinder. If you are running or aware of a deployment of
OpenStack Cinder & Gluster, can you please respond on this thread or to me
& Niels in private providing more details about your deployment? Details
like OpenStack & Gluster versions, number of Gluster nodes & total storage
capactiy would be very useful to us.

Thanks!
Vijay