[Gluster-devel] How to get (and filter) notifications for GitHub issues?

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Jul 17 09:26:28 UTC 2017

Hi,

becuase we're using GitHub Issues more and more, I would like to setup
notifications (preferably email) for new issues. And, if possible
anything that has the "FA: Integration" label should get filtered into a
specific folder.

We have this documented for Bugzilla, maybe someone that knows how to
set this up for GitHub could extend that page?

  https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/blob/master/Developer-guide/Bugzilla%20Notifications.md
  (can't find this doc on gluster.readthedocs.io though)

Maybe we can subscribe bugs at gluster.org to the GitHub Issues as well?

Thanks,
Niels