[Gluster-devel] upstream regression suite is broken

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Fri Jul 7 07:03:30 UTC 2017

The patch[1] that introduced tests/basic/stats-dump.t was merged in October
2015 and
my patch underwent (and passed too![2]) centos regression tests, including
stats-dump.t on 05 June, 2017.
The only change that the test script underwent during this time was this
line in 2016, which is harmless:

a4f84d78 (Kaleb S KEITHLEY 2016-03-15 06:16:31 -0400 17) EXPECT_WITHIN
$NFS_EXPORT_TIMEOUT "1" is_nfs_export_available

So there was NO change that went between 5th June and the time my patch was
merged, which could have broken the test suite, that could have been caught
easily with a mere rebase? Or am I missing something here? The problem is
simply that the test script didn't fail on my patch.

[1] - https://review.gluster.org/12209
[2] - https://build.gluster.org/job/centos6-regression/4897/consoleFull

-Krutika