[Gluster-devel] upstream regression suite is broken

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Fri Jul 7 04:21:48 UTC 2017

Krutika,

tests/basis/stats-dump.t is failing all the time and as per my initial
analysis after https://review.gluster.org/#/c/17709/ got into the mainline
the failures are seen and reverting this patch makes the test to run
successfully. I do understand that the centos vote for this patch was green
but the last run was on 5th June which was 1 month back. So some other
changes have gone into in between which is now causing this patch to break
the test.

This makes me think as a maintainer we do need to ensure the if the
regression vote on the patch is quite old, a rebase of the patch is must to
be on the safer side?

~Atin