[Gluster-devel] Regarding a md-cache patch for 3.10

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 14:18:49 UTC 2017

The security.ima does cause slowness in creates, so we can consider this.

 From what I understand this was treated as a bug fix and needed some
options introduced in addition, as a result you are requesting this for
consideration into 3.10. Ack?

Does this really need the set options? Just for clarification.

I have added reviewers to the backport, so that once that is cleared, we
can merge this patch.

I request you to open an issue at github for this, so that we can go
through the motions of marking this for 3.10. Also, we would need user
documentation modified to add these options there, please take care of
the same.

Thanks,
Shyam