[Gluster-devel] Website Review Volunteers needed

Amye Scavarda amye at redhat.com
Wed Jan 18 05:47:32 UTC 2017

Quick update here:
This is going to kick off in the next week or so.
I'm going to really work on keeping the amount of calls down for this, so I
don't expect more than an hour or two of your time to be able to review,
and we have a number of different phases of development to work through.

If you'd like to know more, ping me off list.

- amye

--
Amye Scavarda | amye at redhat.com | Gluster Community Lead