[Gluster-devel] Glusto tests now work upstream fully

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 16:12:02 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

Thanks to some fantastic work by Ashish, Anoop, and Xavi, we now have Glusto
tests passing upstream[1]. We were running into a crash that was triggered by
an selinux failure. As far as infrastructure goes, we're set to run more tests.

Shwetha and others have been working on writing tests with Glusto. I'll defer
to them for an update on what additional tests we'll have for the 3.10 cycle.

Shwetha, it'd be great for you and Amye to work together on producing a few
tutorial videos on writing tests with Glusto for our youtube channel.

[1]: https://ci.centos.org/view/Gluster/job/gluster_glusto/109/

--
nigelb