[Gluster-devel] What is the answer to the 3.9.1 release question?

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Fri Jan 6 12:38:54 UTC 2017

On 01/06/2017 06:42 AM, Pranith Kumar Karampuri wrote:

> On Fri, Jan 6, 2017 at 4:51 PM, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com
> <mailto:kkeithle at redhat.com>> wrote:
>

>     Nothing?
>

> The reason I asked for 2 maintainers for the release is so that there
> will be load distribution. But unfortunately the pairing was bad, both
> of us are impacted by the same work which is leading to not enough time
> for upstream release maintenance. Last time I was loaded a bit less so
> took care of most of the things at the end with help from Amye and
> Vijay. But this time I am swamped with work too. Please suggest how we
> can get the release out.
>
> May be Aravinda can add if he is a bit free to do this.

I'd certainly be willing to step in and help. I don't have time either
to do an extensive round of testing.

I'm not convinced that an STM release update needs huge amounts of
testing either. (But feel free to disagree with me. ;-))

If you and Aravinda are okay with it, I'll do some minimal testing, tag,
and release.

Just so we can get _something_ out!?!  What do you think?

--

Kaleb