[Gluster-devel] Patches being posted by Facebook and plans thereof

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 04:21:28 UTC 2017

A late response, but nevertheless... The problem mentioned below was a
transient state as Facebook was attempting to catch up with further
fixes in 3.8 branch. These patches have been abandoned since.

On the review requests my answer would be, do participate if you are
included, as it adds value much earlier in the cycle than waiting for
the patch to appear against master.

Thanks,
Shyam