[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] Coverty report on another server than download

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 18:00:08 UTC 2017

Le mardi 21 février 2017 à 11:02 -0500, Kaleb S. KEITHLEY a écrit :
> On 02/21/2017 10:40 AM, Michael Scherer wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am pondering on putting the result of coverty scan on a separate
> > website than download.gluster.org, or if possible, on a separate vhost.
> >
> > I did deploy today a server that verify the integrity of
> > download.gluster.org, and I realize that since we host the coverty scan
> > results there, this will generate a ton of false positive.
> >
> > While I could fix that in aide config, I think it might be better to
> > further isolate the downloads by splitting that on another server.
> >
> > Do people have a opinion on that ?
>
> Putting it on another machine is fine, and will free up a lot of space
> on download.gluster.org for packages.
>
> Just tell me the name of the machine.
>
> Likewise I presume for clang compile, clang analyze, and cppcheck; yes?

Yup.

So, I was looking at the space required and we forgot to clean them. I
have added some automation to do that without manually adding 1 cron jb
per release.

Can we also look at compressing them (since we can decompress on the fly
with httpd), or is there some postprocessing step on coverty side that
can be run ?

--
Michael Scherer