[Gluster-devel] Release 3.10 testing update: glusterfs-fuse RPM now depends on gfapi?

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 00:10:55 UTC 2017

On an upgrade test, when upgrading clients, glusterfs-fuse RPM now
needed libgfapi, this is due to gf_attach being packaged as a part of
glusterfs-fuse.

Jeff, we do not need to package gf_attach, right? This is a test tool,
if I am correct.

Niels, you did add this to .gitignore, but looks like it is getting
packaged into the glusterfs-fuse RPM, guess the Makefile needs some
modifications for this to be ignored?

It is built from here: ./glusterfsd/src/Makefile.am

Let me know if this is the case, I can file a bug and we can take this
forward.

Thanks,
Shyam