[Gluster-devel] Acknowledgements for brick multiplexing

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 13:08:37 UTC 2017

As many of you have probably noticed, brick multiplexing turned out to be a pretty massive effort.  The patches might have my name on them, but it was really a team effort.  I'd like to publicly thank some of the others who played a hand in getting it done.

  * Everyone who reviewed the patches, especially the sharp-eyed Xavier.

  * Vijay for the code to set the global option.

  * Samikshan for another patch to control multiplexing at a volume level.

  * Avra for help with snapshot-related issues.

  * Nigel for setting up and loaning me a regression test machine.

  * Shyam for shifting the 3.10 deadlines to accommodate (lack of) progress.

This is by no means an exhaustive list.  Others helped too, and deserve thanks as well.  Well done, everyone!