[Gluster-devel] Acknowledgements for brick multiplexing
jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Feb 6 13:08:37 UTC 2017
As many of you have probably noticed, brick multiplexing turned out to be a pretty massive effort. The patches might have my name on them, but it was really a team effort. I'd like to publicly thank some of the others who played a hand in getting it done.
* Everyone who reviewed the patches, especially the sharp-eyed Xavier.
* Vijay for the code to set the global option.
* Samikshan for another patch to control multiplexing at a volume level.
* Avra for help with snapshot-related issues.
* Nigel for setting up and loaning me a regression test machine.
* Shyam for shifting the 3.10 deadlines to accommodate (lack of) progress.
This is by no means an exhaustive list. Others helped too, and deserve thanks as well. Well done, everyone!
More information about the Gluster-devel