[Gluster-devel] 3.10 release and testing improvements

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 13:57:47 UTC 2017

Hi all,

As we approach release of 3.10, we should take a look at existing
tests are being skipped because of issues. These two weeks should be
right time for us to focus on tests as feature patches have been
merged and is on pause. I have made a list of components and known bad
tests against them[1]. You can also find the list of tests [2].

I have filed only one issue in github[3] and that is the only blocker
from testing perspective for this release.

Thanks,
Raghavendra Talur

[1] Components and bad tests against them
<------------------------------------->
afr 1
ec 1
gfapi 2
tier 7
dht 1
ec 1
fuse 1
glusterd 1
quota 1
snapshot 1
stripe 2
georep 2
write-behind 1
<------------------------------------->

[2] List of skipped tests
<----------List of skipped tests----------------------->
tests/basic/afr/tarissue.t
tests/basic/ec/ec-background-heals.t
tests/basic/gfapi/bug1291259.t
tests/basic/tier/bug-1214222-directories_missing_after_attach_tier.t
tests/basic/tier/fops-during-migration.t
tests/basic/tier/record-metadata-heat.t
tests/basic/tier/tier-file-create.t
tests/basic/tier/tier_lookup_heal.t
tests/basic/tier/tier-snapshot.t
tests/bugs/distribute/bug-1066798.t
tests/bugs/ec/bug-1304988.t
tests/bugs/fuse/bug-924726.t
tests/bugs/gfapi/bug-1093594.t
tests/bugs/glusterd/bug-1238706-daemons-stop-on-peer-cleanup.t
tests/bugs/quota/bug-1235182.t
tests/bugs/snapshot/bug-1140162-file-snapshot-features-encrypt-opts-validation.t
tests/bugs/stripe/bug-1002207.t
tests/bugs/stripe/bug-1111454.t
tests/bugs/tier/bug-1286974.t
tests/bugs/write-behind/bug-1279730.t