[Gluster-devel] Reducing regression time of glusterd test cases

Sanju Rakonde srakonde at redhat.com
Thu Dec 28 12:06:56 UTC 2017

Hi All,

To reduce the overall time taken by every regression job for all the
glusterd tests, we are thinking of optimizing glusterd tests so that some
of the duplicate tests can be avoided if we can group them based on types
of volumes, operations to be performed, test to be performed on single node
or multi node simulated environment.

In the attached document, we have similar test cases which falls under the
same group followed by suggested test case for that group of test cases.
Please review the document and give suggestions for any edits.

Please find the doc here
<https://docs.google.com/a/redhat.com/document/d/170MVS4InhGQJZKwHep3Hg27bHf88VvPQv-NLqt5a0e4/edit?usp=sharing>
.

Thanks,