[Gluster-devel] REMINDER: Updating xlator options for GD2 (Was Re: Call for help: Updating xlator options for GD2 (round one))

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Wed Dec 20 05:30:45 UTC 2017

Kaushal had written up a xlator-checker tool in GD2 to determine what all
xlators are still missing the alignment of the new xlator_options structure
which is a strict dependency of GD2 if it has to work with glusterfs master
for all the options to be compatible with GD2 this is a mandatory work what
we'd need to finish up before release-4.0 is branched out from the
glusterfs source.

I'd request the maintainers of the following set of xlators to send the
patches asap:

- leases
- write-behind
- access-control