[Gluster-devel] Announcing Glusterfs release 3.12.2 (Long Term Maintenance)

Alastair Neil ajneil.tech at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 21:24:21 UTC 2017

Neil I  don;t know if this is adequate but I did run a simple smoke test
today on the 3.12.3-1 bits.   I installed the 3.12.3-1 but on 3 fresh
install Centos 7 VMs

created a 2G image  files and wrote a xfs files system on them on each
system

mount each under /export/brick1,  and created /export/birck1/test  on each
node.
probes the two other systems from one node (a).  abd created a replica 3
volume using the bricks at export/brick1/test on each node.

started the volume and mounted it under /mnt/gluster test on nodes a.

did some brief  tests using dd into the mount point on node a, all seemed
fine - no errors nothing unexpected.