[Gluster-devel] Release 3.12: Release tagged and packaged

Shyam Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Thu Aug 31 13:55:52 UTC 2017

Hi,

Release has been tagged and packages are built. We are testing the
CentOS storage SIG packages before go ahead on the release announcement.

What this means to you ->

3.12.x series:
   - 3.12.x updates are now every 10th of the month
   - First one is coming up pretty soon hence, on Sep 10th (or 11th
considering 10th is the weekend)
   - A new tracker for 3.12.1 will be opened, as we announce 3.12.0

Next set of releases:
   - 3.13: Will be an STM in 3 months from now, pretty much a showcase
of 4.0 features that are ready by mid-September
   - 4.0: Will be Jan-2018 and is another *STM* release
   - 4.1: Will be the next LTM release around April-2018

Changes to the web content for all of the above can be seen here:
https://github.com/gluster/glusterweb/pull/149

Get cracking on those 4.0 features!!!

Thanks,
Shyam and Jiffin