[Gluster-devel] Need inputs on patch #17985

Raghavendra G raghavendra.hg at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 03:22:28 UTC 2017

On Thu, Aug 24, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Nithya Balachandran <nbalacha at redhat.com>
wrote:

> It has been a while but iirc snapview client (loaded abt dht/tier etc) had
> some issues when we ran tiering tests. Rafi might have more info on this -
> basically it was expecting to find the inode_ctx populated but it was not.

Thanks Nithya. @Rafi, @Raghavendra Bhat, is it possible to take the
ownership of,

* Identifying whether the patch in question causes the issue?
* Send a fix or at least evaluate whether a fix is possible.

@Others,

With the motivation of getting some traction on this, Is it ok if we:
* Set a deadline of around 15 days to complete the review (or testing with
the patch in question) of respective components and to come up with issues
(if any).
* Post the deadline, if there are no open issues, go ahead and merge the
patch?

If time is not enough, let us know and we can come up with a reasonable
time.

regards,
Raghavendra

Raghavendra G