[Gluster-devel] Fwd: tendrl-release v1.5.0 (Milestone1) is available

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 13:41:56 UTC 2017

On Sat, Aug 5, 2017 at 8:50 AM, Vijay Bellur <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:
> Thank you Rohan for letting us know about this release!
>
> I looked for screenshots of the dashboard and found a few at [1]. Are there
> more screenshots that you can share with us?

The Metrics page (URL below) was intended to track the metrics
available in the build Rohan announced. This is good feedback and yes,
we can add screenshots to it.

The Tendrl project is going to improve on the install+configure
experience by switching over to an Ansible based model, the current
set of steps will then be substantially reduced.