[Gluster-devel] drop-in management/control panel

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Wed Apr 26 17:09:09 UTC 2017

I've installed Ovirt-engine with Glusterfs-only component on an existing Gluster server, it doesn't seem to pick up any volumes or existing Gluster configuration whatsoever.
It has also installed a bunch of packages on this server - not sure I'd want that in production.

I'll keep looking for something simpler/minimal. Thanks though!

Nux!
www.nux.ro