[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Finding size of volume

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Wed Apr 26 09:57:01 UTC 2017

This tool(gluster-df) provides df functionality.

http://aravindavk.in/blog/glusterdf-df-for-gluster-volumes/
https://github.com/aravindavk/glusterfs-tools

commands are renamed from glusterdf to gluster-df, check the README for
more details.
https://github.com/aravindavk/glusterfs-tools/blob/master/README.md

regards
Aravinda