[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS+NFS-Ganesha longevity cluster

Kaleb S. KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Apr 6 18:19:55 UTC 2017

The longevity cluster has been updated to glusterfs-3.10.1 (from 3.8.5).

General information on the longevity cluster is at [1].

In the previous update sharding was enabled on the gluster volume. This
time I have added a NFS-Ganesha NFS server on one server. Its memory
usage is being sampled along with gluster's memory usage.

fsstress is used to run an I/O load over both the glusterfs and NFS mounts.

Snapshots of RSZ and VSZ are collected hourly for glusterd, the
glusterfsd brick processes, the glusterfs SHD processes, and the
NFS-Ganesha ganesha.nfsd process. There are also hourly statedumps of
the glusterfsd brick processes and the nfs-ganesha gluster FSAL which
uses gfapi.

You can see the collected data at [2], or follow the link on [1]

[1] https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/dynamic-analysis
[2]
https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/dynamic-analysis/longevity/

--