[Gluster-devel] compare-bug-version-and-git-branch now runs on bugziller.rht.gluster.org

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Wed Apr 5 14:09:21 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

I've been slowly working on moving jobs off our master machine on
build.gluster.org. This will let us upgrade to a new Jenkins server without too
much pain. In this regard, I've moved compare-bug-version-and-git-branch off
master onto bugziller.rht.gluster.org.

This machine has bugzilla credentials for our bot enabled. In the near future,
our post-commit hook on gerrit will move to a Jenkins job as well so that it's
easier to submit patches to the hook and to make changes without affecting
production Gerrit at the same time.

The next job scheduled to be moved off master is the release job. Once
that's done, we'll start work on upgrading Jenkins to the latest LTS in the 2.0
series.

We're also contemplating switching Jenkins authentication to Github since we
use it for Gerrit anyway and it will let us not handle that piece of
authentication ourselves. More on that after the upgrade.

--
nigelb