[Gluster-devel] [regression tests] Aborted runs and diagnostic information

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Wed Sep 28 10:49:15 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Do we collect any diagnostic information before aborting tests as in [1]? If yes, where can I find them?

If no, I think following information would be useful

1. ps output of all relevant gluster processes and tests running on them (to find status of processes like 'D' etc)
2. Statedump of client and brick processes (better to dump all information like inodes, call-stack, etc)
3. coredump of client and brick processes

If you think any other information is helpful, please add to the list.

In the specific case of [1], the test runs fine on my local machine, but always hangs on build machines. So having this information is helpful.

[1] https://build.gluster.org/job/netbsd7-regression/886/console

regards,
Raghavendra