[Gluster-devel] Emergency downtime for review.gluster.org and build.gluster.org

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 17:03:25 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

We need to urgently migrate review.gluster.org and build.gluster.org to a new
physical server. We will be having the following emergency maintenance window
on Saturday 24th September (tomorrow) and Sunday 25th September:

0900 to 1500 UTC
1430 to 2030 IST
0500 to 1100 EDT

If all goes well on Saturday, we will not use the window on Sunday.

Both these hosts reside on formicary.gluster.org. We're migrating with another
project's server rack, hence the urgency. This weekend is the safest time to do
this migration. Next two weekends, many of us will be traveling to and from
Berlin. The later we do this migration, the closer it puts us to the 3.9
release. After this move, all our servers will be in their permanent home in
the community cage. We hope there will be less interruptions and unplanned
issues going forward.

We will alert the lists when the migration starts and ends.

--
nigelb