[Gluster-devel] [gluster-devel] Documentation Tooling Review

Rajesh Joseph rjoseph at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 06:08:59 UTC 2016

On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 10:05 PM, Gandalf Corvotempesta <
gandalf.corvotempesta at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Nope! RHGS is the supported version and gluster.org is the open source
> > version. We'd like to keep the documentation reflecting that, but good
> > catch.
>
> Ok but features should be the same, right?

Yes, features would be same, infact upstream would be ahead of RHGS.
Similarly our upstream documentation will be ahead of Red Hat documentation.

I should have been more clear. In Red Hat documentation there are lot of
references to version specific changes which will not be applicable to
Gluster releases. Also there is branding difference Red Hat like to call
the product "Red Hat Gluster Storage" (RHGS) and we "Gluster"

-Rajesh