[Gluster-devel] [Heketi] Mailing list

Luis Pabón lpabon at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 18:25:39 UTC 2016

Hi gluster-devel,
  At the Heketi project, we wanted to get better communication with the
GlusterFS community.  We are a young project and didn't have our own
mailing list, so we asked if we could also be part gluster-devel mailing
list.  The plan is to Heketi specific emails to gluster-devel using the
subject tag '[Heketi]'.  This is what is done in OpenStack, where they
all share the same mailing list, and use the subject line tag for
separate projects.
  I consider this a pilot, nothing is set in stone, but I wanted to ask
your opinion in the matter.

Regards,

- Luis