[Gluster-devel] Jenkins Jobs on Gerrit

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Sep 20 08:03:08 UTC 2016

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 08:04:37AM +0200, Niels de Vos wrote:
> Ah, ok, so the repository in GitHub will not be a mirror of the one in
> Gerrit that contains the JJB files? Do you plan to have the new
> repository (in Gerrit) also push to a repository on GitHub?

I do not at this point intend to push this repo to Github. Part of this is
trying to use Gerrit as the single source truth for our inrfa-related repos.
This is a commitment I made during the Gerrit upgrade.

Part of the gaps to fill up will be covered by cgit so that you can visually
see the repo through the web without cloning it.

> It seems you posted an incomplete URL in the 1st email, the project in
> Gerrit would be http://review.gluster.org/#/admin/projects/build-jobs

Indeed, thank you for pointing to the right one!

--
nigelb