[Gluster-devel] Multiplexing - good news, bad news, and a plea for help

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Sep 19 18:04:14 UTC 2016

> I would like to collaborate in investigating the memory-management, and
> also bringing multiplexing to snapshots. For starters, will be going
> through your patch(1400+ lines of change, that's one big ass patch :p)

That's nothing.  I've seen 7000-line patches go in, without even any
evidence of testing.  ;)

But seriously, 1400 lines is a lot to digest.  Especially when many of
those lines are scattered in dark corners of the glusterfsd code.  If
you or anyone else would like, I could schedule a walk-through to go
over some of the less obvious pieces.