[Gluster-devel] Review request: tier as a service.

Manikandan Selvaganesh manikandancs333 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 08:07:09 UTC 2016

Hi Hari,

I have done a very initial review for some of the files. I have just
reviewed the code flow without having much idea on the actual
functionality. Please
feel free to address it when you have time(since most of them are coverity,
indentation
and memory issues related).

I will also review the remaining files when I get time.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Manikandan Selvaganesh.